Proline Enforcer Night Wing Skeleton M-LOK Airsoft AEG w/ Alpha Stock
Upgraded Gearbox/Internals: The 6.03 stock tightbore barrel further increases range and FPS, and an injected polymer rotary style hop-up adjusts BB spin effortlessly for maximum precision. Upgraded w/ an 18:1 reinforced steel gear set to provide a quicker cycling rate and 8mm bushings to enhance the operational smoothness of your gears. These upgraded internals increase shot to shot consistency w/ minimal wear to your internals. The powerful 25k high torque motor is regulated to maximum efficiency w/ low resistance copper wiring and a bonus battery protection feature! When low voltage is detected from a drained battery, an automatic cut off keeps equipped batteries from draining completely, vastly increasing battery life and longevity. Replace your springs and alter your FPS w/out opening up your gearbox! A true quick change spring system enables adjustment from CQB to outdoor and back through unlocking the mechanism secured inside the buffer tube. The Lancer "Fast Trigger": The most notable feature in the Lancer Generation 2 ProLine series is the Lancer Fast Trigger. Modeled w/ a bladed flat trigger design, an ETU and a MOSFET all located w/in the gearbox, additional wiring has been reduced, amplifying trigger response. The Lancer Fast Trigger pushes about 20-25 RPS, and shoots consistently w/in a 2-3 FPS range.
- Brand: Lancer Tactical
- Operation: Electric Automatic
- Build: Full Metal Upper & Lower Receivers, Outer Barrel, lightweight M-LOK Rails / Polymer Stock, Pistol Grip
- Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic, w/ Functional Safety
- Muzzle Velocity: 370 - 390 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
- Gearbox: Full Metal Version 2
- Battery: 11.1V LiPo Stick (not included)
- Magazine Capacity: 120 Round Mid Cap / 70 Round Mid Cap
- Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable
- Inner Barrel Length: 6.03mm
- Length: 32.5 - 35 inches(Retracted / Extended)
- Lancer Electric Trigger Unit (ETU) and MOSFET w/ fire cutoff system to fully optimize performance, snappy trigger response, cyclic rate, accuracy.
- Reinforced redesigned metal version Gen-2 gearbox w/ ultra-smooth 8mm bearings, 18:1 steel gears, steel teeth polycarbonate piston, reduced heat spikes 16AWG wires, bearing spring guide, rotary Hop-up, 25,000 RPM neodymium magnet high-speed motor for consistent performance.
- Quick change spring design, accessible through buffer tube.
- Flat trigger and enlarged trigger guard design.
- Lightweight durable aluminum free float licensed M-LOK rail system.
- Copper polished 6.03 mm tight bore barrel improves range and accuracy (200+ feet w/ 0.20g BB's).
- Comes w/ both 120 round mid-cap metal training magazine and Alpha stock stores included 70rd short midcap magazine
- Ergonomically designed polymer textured grip.
- Operable dust cover reveals a rotary style hop-up.
- Full length 20mm top rail for scopes, sights and magnifiers.
- Low resistance wiring prevents potential damage from the battery.
- Fires in full-auto and semi-auto, w/ a functional safety.
- Fires in full-auto and semi-auto, w/ a functional safety
- Full metal polished 6.03 mm tight bore barrel improves range and accuracy (200+ feet w/ 0.28g bb)