Lancer Tactical M4 Advance Recon Carbine 16" Airsoft AEG - BLACK
Lancer Tactical's lightweight and durable M4 Advance Recon Carbine 16" AEG is one of the most customizable M4s on the market. This 16 inch long barrel AEG features a keymod handrail with picatinny rail attachments, providing plenty of space and options to customize your rifle. The top rail provides plenty of space for scopes, sights, or other accessories. Included, adjustable flip up sights can be used to provide insight on more accurate shots from close to mid-range. The adjustable 6 point crane stock can be used to further customize your rifle and provide a more optimal carry. The polymer ergonomic grip provides better stability for your rifle, and with 3 modes of fire, your AEG is capable of various playstyles that meet milsim requirements or firing preferences at the flip of a switch. This rifle includes a full metal gearbox, increasing the durability of your internals, delivering a long lasting quality AEG. Battery Charger Recommendation: Lancer Tactical recommends the use of a smart charger to avoid overcharging the battery (overcharged batteries may cause decreased airsoft gun performance and may shorten battery life significantly). Smart chargers not only shorten charge time significantly (up to 800% faster charging), but more importantly, also automatically shut off once the battery is fully charged to avoid overcharged batteries.Features
- OEM by Lonex for field-ready performance and increased durability.
- Both internal and external parts are manufactured by Lonex for high performance.
- Free float Keymod rail system provides room for aftermarket accessories.
- Three Picatinny style rail segments for mounting flashlights, lasers, and bipods.
- Full metal Version 2 gearbox with upgraded 8mm bearings.
- Polycarbonate piston contains 14 half-teeth for improved durability.
- Polycarbonate hop-up chamber with adjustable dial knob for ease of use.
- Full metal upper and lower receiver.
- Reinforced nylon polymer waffle magazine for easy handling and a comfort grip.
- Ambidextrous magazine release makes it easy for both conventional and southpaw shooters.
- Two sling mounts are located in the front, two toward the rear, and one sling in the stock.
- Ergonomic motor grip that can fit most hand sizes.
- Outer barrel comes with a 14mm CCW threading for flash hiders and barrel extensions.
- Flip up front and rear sights for better precision.
- Fire mode selector switch includes semi-auto, full-auto, and safety mode.
Operation: Electric Automatic
Build: Full Metal Rail System, Receiver, Gearbox, Outer Barrel / Nylon Polymer Magazine, Pistol Grip, Muzzle, Stock
Firing Modes: Fully Automatic, Semi-Automatic, Safety Mode
Muzzle Velocity: 405 FPS (w/ 0.20 BBs)
Magazine: 120rd Midcap
Gearbox: Version 2 (Metal)
Battery: 8.4V or 9.6V Nunchuck (Sold Separately)
Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable
Inner Barrel: 17" Inches
Outer Barrel: 16" Inches
Weight: 6.92 Lbs
Length: 35.5"-38.7" Inches (Collapsed/Extended)